This position will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and delivering on disease, therapy, account management skills, including market knowledge and operations training intended for members of the commercial organization as well as Medical Affairs. The position will provide a conduit to all cross functional commercial partners in identifying, building and executing training to meet the development needs of the commercial, marketing, and payer organizations. The role will focus on skill development and training needs of new hire through advance and on-going developmental needs, always seeking ways to leverage learning opportunities.
- Developing, maintaining and executing training programs, on boarding through advanced training.
- Maintaining subject matter expertise for disease states, products and therapeutic areas aligned with Provention Bio’s portfolio and account management strategy.
- Coordinating with Legal, Medical and Regulatory colleagues to ensure accuracy of medical content and compliance with promotional policies for training materials
- Collaborate with the Marketing department to build training initiatives that help support the execution of tactics aligned with brand strategic imperatives and coordinate the rollout of promotional materials
- Partner with cross functional teams to plan and execute disease state, product and therapeutic training and as well as operations and logistics training as required
- Managing vendors and performing project management with key cross-functional partners during development of new and existing training content
- Planning, designing and leading the execution of training offerings at National Sales Meetings, POA Meetings and Launch Meetings, as well as ongoing learning needs.
- Supporting the development and maintenance of the learning management system and incorporation of distance-based learning applications
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the standards for training materials including product and learning system modules
- Developing and maintaining facilitation skills expertise in support of training content delivery
- Continually assesses the training and developmental needs to maintain the high quality and effectiveness of the sales force
- Constantly evaluates the effectiveness of the training programs
- Proven project management skills including timeline and budget management, planning, prioritization, objective setting, meeting management, plan execution and performance management
- Must possess the ability to maintain, develop, and utilize a level of product and therapeutic disease knowledge to train team members of the appropriate use of marketed product(s)
- Must possess an aptitude for creative thinking and problem solving
- Must demonstrate an ability to develop successful external relationships among varied populations and organizations
- Must be able to adapt and thrive within a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to efficiently and productively communicate both orally and in writing are required
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to lead, resolve conflict, and drive consensus among individuals from a variety of disciplines, levels, and cultures
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial virtual environment
- Experience managing cross-functional teams or work groups
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team
- Demonstrated understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory requirements and impact on development of training and marketing materials is required
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 10+ years’ experience in a marketing, sales or medical liaison role in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- Commercial sales experience
- Management experience required with proven leadership ability
- High level of initiative and desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Exceptional presentation, facilitation and written communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a solutions-oriented manner
- Launch experience
- Demonstrated effectiveness of organization and planning skills
- Experience launching first commercial product for an organization preferred
- Strong clinical background with ability to translate clinical data for functional application
- Leader training in competitive selling skills, account management
- Expertise with technology platforms and programs to support virtual selling
Provention Bio an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org