The Sales Operations Manager (SOM) for Provention Bio will be accountable for helping to build and launch a sales force for a potential paradigm shifting therapeutic launch in 2021. SOM will report to the VP of Sales and serve on the US Sales Leadership Team. The SOM will be expected to play a major role in shaping and building a new commercial team for a patient and science centric organization. The SOM will have responsibility for the multi-faceted operational requirements of the US sales team and must be comfortable with the evolving needs of a startup environment. The SOM must be comfortable with sales data and reporting to provide timely and accurate analysis to support sales force objectives. The SOM will collaborate with the greater commercial organization to provide the support needed for field operations. The SOM will partner closely with Sales, Marketing, Analytics, Training, IT and other internal departments to deliver efficient and effective processes and tools for the Sales organization. This function is critical to effective operations of the group and the achievement of sales targets.
- Support timely and accurate data and analysis to support sales force objectives and providing sales operations subject matter expertise including CRM system management, data governance, and incentive compensation administration.
- Responsible for the management of operational execution of Call Planning, Territory Alignments and Roster Management with the various roles within the sales forces.
- Provide CRM system business input, facilitate business process assessments, improvement recommendations and implementation in partnership with IT and vendors
- Manage sales and affiliation data validation process; ensure timely availability of data and reports to the Commercial organization
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to ensure data quality and integrity of various secondary sources
- Manage the sales force geography alignment and provide outputs to downstream systems/vendors
- Work closely with Sales management and Commercial Analytics & Operations team to develop key metrics to measure and monitor performance through dashboards/reports
- Provide coordination and support to sales force incentive program. Responsible for the incentive compensation process, including goal setting, IC payouts and IC reporting
- Partner with Training lead on initial and on-going training to the field and internal users on field reports & business acumen through online training, tutorials, instructor-led training, etc., ensuring a high level of understanding and credibility within the field sales forces and in-house users
- Plan and execute logistics, venues and budgets for sales force training meetings
- Manage Sales team national level budgets
- Logistical support for the VP of Sales
- 5+ years working experience with Bachelor’s degree required
- Three or more years of experience in the biotech/pharma industry, supporting a Commercial Sales function.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, details oriented with focus on quality and accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, proficient in interacting with sales leadership
- High degree of comfort with the evolving responsibilities and a strong work ethic to overcome obstacles.
- Demonstrated ability to influence without direct authority and to develop and maintain strong cross-functional partnerships
- Proven track record of working effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Working knowledge of CRM system (Veeva, SFDC) -Familiarity with relational database, data warehousing, MDM preferred
- Strong proficiency in Excel, data reporting systems (Tableau, etc.), PowerPoint required
Provention Bio is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org