Provention Bio, Inc. is a virtual company and as such, all employees work remotely
This position is primarily responsible for implementation / maintenance of finance and other relevant systems, including project management, 3rd party integration, automation, reporting and needs analysis. This position will also play a large role in the maintenance and documentation of the existing internal controls environment as well as the development and enhancement of controls to facilitate the Company’s growth.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as project manager for all finance related technology initiatives, including ERP implementations, 3rd party integrations, process automation
- Assist accounting / finance / commercial with system reporting
- Evaluate new technology to enhance finance efficiency, internal controls
- Organize and facilitate key SOX and internal control design and operational assessment processes with Process Owners, Control Owners and SOX consultants
- Develop new controls/documentation to support new processes and newly implemented systems
- Manage annual Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) program, including 3rd party SOX consultant
- Perform other general finance/accounting related activities
- Participate in special projects, at the direction of management
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. IT/Systems education/degrees a plus.
- 2-3 years public accounting experience with Big 4 or large national/regional CPA firm and/or 5+ years working in private industry with relevant experience (life science experience preferred)
- Experience working on system implementations or the audit of accounting systems.
- Knowledge of GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Strong analytical/technical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and written communications skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications; Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
Provention Bio is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com