Provention is a patient-centric organization which seeks to enhance and optimize the patient and prescriber experience. This leadership opportunity in late stage manufacturing of biologics in support of the treatment of immune-mediated disease including type 1 diabetes, celiac disease, and lupus. The exciting leadership role within the commercial organization will have the opportunity to provide strategic direction and exceptional execution. This position will have the primary responsibility for building and implementing a patient support capability and associated platforms. The VP Patient Services will also focus on designing and implementing the infrastructure to support the evolving service model supporting access and affordability.
- Create vision, strategy and goals, as a champion for patient program and customer interactions.
- Appropriate and compliant coordination, where possible, with screening and awareness initiatives
- Ensure a high-quality patient and healthcare provider experience in navigating health insurance coverage and reimbursement for the company’s lead products.
- Develop systems and processes to drive organizational patient- centric approach in turn improve operational efficiency, effectiveness and value
- Support delivery of the best customer experience with an agile mindset and continuous process improvement with monitoring of ambitious performance levels, reliability, and responsiveness.
- Develop and utilize process improvement principles and other process improvement methodologies to identify opportunities to improve the customer journey, at all touchpoints.
- Develop operational playbooks for implementing and maintaining patient support programs leveraging all best practices
- In conjunction with Legal and Compliance, develop and maintain appropriate compliance standards and monitoring protocols to ensure sound business practices and alignment with government requirements and industry guidelines
- Partner with vendor management team to build operational service level agreements and key performance indicators that regulate and enforce standards of excellence in delivery among our network of strategic service providers
- Work closely with Finance partner on the overall financial management of the department
- Develop overall team operational capabilities to deliver high-quality, scalable and consistent support for patient programs
- Works with the Commercial Operations team to identify and implement key data requirements and data integration needs. Partner with analytics team to provide strategic insights and identify efficiency challenges and to propose solutions
- Ensures patient privacy and patient data management is handled in a confidential and HIPAA compliant manner
- Provides regular performances updates to senior leadership
- Accountable for hiring, retaining, and developing talent
- Bachelor’s degree required
- BS Degree; PharmD, ARNP, PA, RN or MBA preferred.
- Relevant experience in Pharmaceuticals, or Specialty Pharmacy/Distribution
- Patient-centric and service-oriented mindset.
- Infusion product and network experience
- Must be a team player with strong self-awareness and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong operational background with ability to stand up a large team
- Ability to set overall strategy and drive process implementation
- Thorough Experience with specialty products.
- Proven experience partnering with commercial sales and marketing teams and other stakeholders to develop, execute, and monitor programs
- Analytical problem-solving skills with an impeccable attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams
- Reimbursement experience and strong understanding of health insurance and benefits, co-pay assistance programs, Medicare, Medicaid, and private payer policies
- Strong understanding and ability to lead within the life-sciences compliance environment
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, seek answers and drive to solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Comfort and aptitude for driving and managing solutions involving information technologies
- Proven track record for consistently meeting or exceeding quantitative and qualitative goals
Provention Bio is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org